Friday, April 28, 2006

All Right!!!
A week has passed since I last blogged...
Too lazy.
Been a busy week...

I've been telling meself this...only a few more months to go till your big exam and you're still playing games in school...and basically everywhere else...

Is what we've all been doing written in 'The Book Of Fate'??.....or do we have total control over our lives??

This week was a little of exam and just a total rush...

I've been thinking about my path in life...heck I don't even have an ambition...they're all momentarily...Where will I be 10 years down??Is it going to be a tough??

Will I even be here??Yes...Death!!!...I've thought about it....and it leaves me with more questions...

Now this is a good chance to voice out my appreciation to those who's been kind enough to be friends with me...yeah...those peeps!!!you know who you are....THANK YOU!!!:)

Well....I guess I am just gettng a little mature now...it's just that point of time when your mind thinks differently than usual...

Marriage was on my mind too....and I just can't see a future of myself being with anybody...this brings scary thoughts and I in an instant, I knew it...

It's either I'm dying young or I can't think properly...
I'm not afraid to say these as it's all written in the 'The Book Of Fate'...I can't change it....
The edit button's gone...never there

I've been taking things too lightly and everything for granted...I'm gonna fail in life if I continue my daily routine any longer...

Change is the start to something new...
I've not started it yet, guess I'm just one of those guys who waits till it's too late to the right thing...

Well...I'm hoping to change that....the sooner, the better

This has got nothing to do with school but our life path...What's yours??

I'm writing mine soon...